TERMS & CONDITION
ARCOM GROUP (BUSINESS & FINANCIAL ADVISORY)
We welcome you to our website, and thank you for your trust in us. We will do everything we can to "earn" your confidence.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such
Modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. Please look at the bottom of this page for the last updated date.
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as they impact your legal rights, including how you may resolve disputes.
RESPONSIBLE USE and CONDUCT; PROHIBITED USE
By visiting our website, and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly,
you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally, we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open.
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employees or representatives.
Wherein, you agree not to use the website or our Resources to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site including via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under this User Agreement;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service, through password mining or other means;
- tamper with any copyright protection mechanisms applicable to content on the website;
- introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the website so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the website (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
-- to automate what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures; and
-- to frame portions of the website within another web site.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal.
We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other third party users of our website. However, with respect to any content posted by you, you agree to gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the ARCOM GROUP, and its directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
DCMA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) NOTICE
Materials may be made available via the website by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content posted on the website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content.
However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the website.
If you believe any materials on the website infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Office Phone: (902)-734-2025 EST
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ALL RESOURCES WE PROVIDE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS.
THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
FURTHERMORE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EL OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. EL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All content and materials available on http://VirtualWealthPlan.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of ARCOM GROUP, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by ARCOM GROUP.
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
This website is controlled by the ARCOM GROUP, from our office located in the province of Prince Edward Island (PEI), Canada. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of PEI, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of PEI, Canada, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or provincial courts located in PEI, you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
We control and operate the website from Canada, and all information is processed within Canada. We do not represent that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the website.